Your Beef Options
Split Quarter of Beef - Approximately 100-105 lbs Estimate Beef + Spring Processing = $575-600
A quarter beef from Crooked Creek Beef includes roughly 100-110 pounds (standard
cuts chosen by the farmer) including:
- 50 - 55# Lean ground beef
- 2 Chuck roast (1/pkg)
- 2 - 3 Chuck steak (1/pkg)
- 3 Rib eye steak (2/pkg)
- 3 NY Strip steaks packs(2/pkg)
- 3 Sirloin steaks (1/pkg)
- 2 Sirloin/sirloin tip steaks (2/pkg)
- 1 Rolled boneless rump roast (2#/pkg)
- Liver, heart, tongue available upon request
- Approximately 300 servings at 4 oz per
USDA recommends 3 0z portions: A split Quarter of beef will supply roughly 300 servings from the 100 pounds of Crooked Creek take home beef.
Side of Beef - Approximately 200 – 215 lbs. Estimate Beef + Process Spring $1,150-1,200
A half/side of beef from Crooked Creek Beef includes roughly 200 pounds (including your custom cutting instructions) This lineup of cuts represents one way to have your side of beef cut.
- 90# Lean ground beef
- Eye of round/patio steaks
- Rib eye steak
- T-bone steaks
- Chuck steaks or roasts
- London broil
- Round steak
- Sirloin steaks/sirloin tip steaks
- Rolled boneless rump roast
- Soup/stew meat (many families put in Ground Beef for Summer use) Beef liver and heart available
- Butcher has optional services such as Tenderizing/Cubing and Burger patties for extra charges. Full service Butcher with lineup including Pork, Chicken and other specialty Sausages and cuts.
A side of beef comes with the custom cut by our award-winning butcher to meet your household needs for portions per package. You place those cut instructions over the phone or with a personal visit directly to the shop. All beef comes shrink wrapped, labeled and flash frozen. Beef can be loaded in your vehicle at butcher by request.
* All packages available only while supplies last.